Last Month, at Sony’s Future of Gaming event, PS 5 design was revealed to the audience which sparked the industry all around. Besides the design, list of games and software for the Play Station 5 was also displayed. This has generated curoisty among the fancs and they cannot wait for the upcoming PS 5 in the market.
At the moment, the news regarding the launch of PS5 is that it will be released in late 2020 This means “die-heart PS lovers” around the world have plenty of time to wait for the much-anticipated version of the Play Station. The design came up t be a sensational surprise for the fans. However, Sony came up with something much more exciting for the fans besides the design. Sony unveiled the Digital Edition of the PS5 to at the event which made the crowd roar up beyond the limits.
PS 5 is considered to be the main competitiot of Xbox series X in terms of technical specs and processor. In this way, Sony has turned no stone left to make this launch their flagship product. Take a look at the specs of Flagship Play Station 5 by Sony in detail below.
- CPU: AMD Zen 2-based CPU with 8 cores at 3.5GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU: 10.28 TFLOPs, 36 CUs at 2.23GHz (variable frequency)
- GPU architecture: Custom RDNA 2
- Memory interface: 16GB GDDR6 / 256-bit
- Memory bandwidth: 448GB/s
- Internal storage: Custom 825GB SSD
- IO throughput: 5.5GB/s (raw), typical 8-9GB/s (compressed)
- Expandable storage: NVMe SSD slot
- External storage: USB HDD support (PS4 games only)
- Optical drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray drive
Provide your views regarding the Play Station 5 in the comments section.