Apple has unveiled the latest macOS which will be the first system to run on the upcoming Arm-based Macs. The version is named “Big Sur” which features new design and functionalities that will attract customers all over the world. Big Sur was showcased on the latest Worldwide Developers Conference that is held every year.
Customers can use the macOS “Big Sur” in the developer beta formate. It can be done through downloading it from the official website. However, for the non-developer audience, they need to wait for the public beta launch of the product at the end of this month. However, the official launch is expected in the fall season this year.
The new “Big Sur” has some exciting features for customers around the world. The top 5 features which are selected from our site are as follows.
- Apple has a prominent upgrade in the Safari browser for its users in the “Big Sur”.
- The message section will comprise a pin option to get reminded regarding the important conversations.
- New Options are available on the maps to find out places.
- Big Sur will have widgets options on the home screen.
- New Apple silicon chips offer the choice to use Mac on the iPad screen.
Give your feedback regarding the Big Sur in the comments below.